The block editor allows you to create e-mails/pages quickly and easily through the drag & drop function. Using this method means that you will probably never need to use HTML or CSS. The advanced builder allows you to automatically create, responsive e-mails or pages, which will also be adapted to the device on which they are shown (PC, Tablet or Smartphone).
The Advanced Builder can be found in both the “E-mails” and “Landing Pages” modules.
To use the Advanced Builder just click on “Advanced Builder” and then on “Launch Advanced Builder”.
At the top of the page you will find a toolbar with the following buttons:
- Close: Temporarily save the modifications and close the editor
- Editor: Opens the drawing window
- Development Preview: Allows you to see the grids used
- Source Preview: Shows you a preview of the e-mail
- Dowload: Allows you to download the Source Code of the e-mail
- Clear: Performs a reset of the editor
- Undo: Allows you to undo the last change
- Redo: Allows you to place again a change you just cancelled
On the left-hand side you will find all the boxes that you can drag in the Container:
These components allow you to create the layout of the e-mail.
- 1 column full width: Allows you to create a row within a column that has the maximum width (based on the device)
- 1 column: Creates one row with one column
- 2 columns: Creates one row with two columns
- 3 columns: Creates one row with three columns
These are content objects such as text, images, etc etc…
- Title: Represents a title that can have three different sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Paragraph: Allows you to place a paragraph box in which you can place a text
- Bullet List: A list of elements
- Image: Allows you to place an image
- Botton: Allows you to place a botton
- Separator: Allows you to place a separation
- Blockquote: A block that defines a text taken from another source of information
- Button: A button
- Table: A table
In the text components you can directly click on the component to change the content.
By clicking on the component you will be able to see the various options:
- Drag: Click here to move the component
- Remove: Click to remove the component
- Common Options: These are the common options for almost all the components to which you can change the border, the background color, the margins, etc etc…
- Editor: Allows you to see the editor. Use the drop-down menu at the top to insert the keywords for the program (such as the dynamic fields of the leads)
- NAME COMPONENT Options: These are the options which are specific for that component
Note: Components must be within a column. First create the layout through the GRID SYSTEM and then create the components inside those columns.