Once you select the “Page Builder” option this tool will open up in front of you. All the components found on the right-hand side can be placed in the various sections through a simple drag&drop function.
These will be the blocks available to you:
- Language Bar: Allows you to insert a block which the visitor can use to go through the various translations created.
- Share Buttons: Allows you to insert buttons for your Social Media.
- Forms: Allows you to insert and place in the page the forms which have been previously created.
- Landing Pages: Allows you to place links which can lead to other existing pages. If you wish to create an external link instead just click on “External Link” at the bottom of the module.
- Assets: Allows you to place downloadable content.
On the right-hand side of the page you can modify several settings.
- Language: Set the language of the page.
- Is a translation of: Allows you to link the other translated pages.
- Published: Allows you to see/set if the page is active or not.
- Publish at: Allows you to set the date and time at which the page will be published.
- Unpublish at: Allows you to set the date and time at which the page will be concealed and no longer be active.