Action points determine the increase or decrease of a lead’s score after he/she performs certain actions.
To create new ones, access the menu “Action Points”, then click on “Points” > “Manage Points” and finally click on “New”.
In the “Change Points” fields you can add points to the lead by placing a positive number, or reduce his/her points by placing a negative number.
You can also set the action which will modify the score through the field named “When a lead…”. This will allow you to apply a score to the following actions:
- Download an asset: In case the lead downloads a resource
- Is sent an email: In case an e-mail is sent to the lead
- Opens an email: If the lead opens an e-mail
- Submits a form: If the lead fills out a form
- Visits a landing page: If the lead visits a certain landing page
- Visits specific URL: In case the lead visits a certain URL