To create a new Basic Report just click on “Reports”, then “Basic Reports” and finally on “New”. Place a name in the “Name” field and a description in the “Description” field. At this point you must select a source for the data in the “Data Source” field, such as: Form, Lead, etc etc…
From the “Data” folder you can:
- Select the columns that you want to see in the report by clicking on the desired columns inside the “Columns” section
- Define the ranking of the rows, by adding the columns you wish to put in order and then clicking on “Add Order” within the “Order” section
- Filter the rows in your report, after having added the desired filters by clicking on “Add Filter” inside the “Filters” section
By clicking on “Save & Close” you will be able to see the report that you have created, and by using the “Export to HTML”, “Export to CSV” and “Export to Excel” buttons you will be able to export the results in the format you selected.
There’s another type of report which is very important that allows you to see the results obtained by an e-mail:
- Emails Sent: Allows you to create a report of all the e-mails that have been sent
- Emails Viewed: Allows you to create a report that shows all the e-mails that were actually viewed. Through this report we can see all the times that a lead read an e-mail. This means that we can see if the lead read a particular e-mails more than once.
- Emails Clicked: Allows you to create a report showing you all the URLs clicked inside an e-mail. Through this report we can see all the times that a lead clicked on a URL inside an e-mail. This means that we can see if the lead clicked on the same URL more than once within the same e-mail.
- Emails Bounced: Allows you to create a report that shows you all the messages that were bounced after they were sent.
- Emails Unsubscriptions: Allows you to create a report that shows you all the leads who unsubscribed.